2. Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, place an order, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personal identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain site-related activities.
3. Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users, means of connection to our Sites, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
4. Web browser cookies
5. How we use the collected information
We may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service; the information you provide helps us respond to customer service requests and support customer needs more efficiently.
- To improve our Site; We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- To process payments, We may use the information users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To share your information with third parties
- To run a promotion, a contest, a survey or other Site features.
- To send information that the user agreed to receive or in a similar field of interest.
- To send periodic emails; we may use the email address to send information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their enquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If the User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If the user wishes to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, they may do so by contacting us via our Site.
6. How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage, and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site. Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over an SSL secured communication channel which is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
8. Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy and terms of service. If you do not agree to this policy, please avoid using this Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed as your acceptance of those changes.
9. Contacting us